Monday, September 22, 2014

Codeception:At once how to run tests with WebDriver and PHPBrowser

we can  run tests with webdriver and PHPBrowser at once by setting the environment.
 
The configurations can be achieved by modifying acceptance suite.yml

The configuration can be defined as follows:

class_name: AcceptanceTester
modules:
    enabled:
        - PhpBrowser
        - AcceptanceHelper
    config:
        PhpBrowser:
            url: 'http://your app url'
env:
    browser:
        modules:
             enabled: [WebDriver, AcceptanceHelper]
             config:
                 WebDriver:
                     url: 'http://your app url'
                     browser: chrome

3 comments:

  1. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

    rpa training in bangalore
    best rpa training in bangalore
    RPA training in bangalore
    RPA courses in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well as an aspiring blog writer, but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d appreciate it.
    AWS Training in Bangalore with Placements | AWS Training in Bangalore Cost
    AWS Training in Pune With Placement | AWS Devops Training in Pune
    AWS Online Training | AWS Online Training Cost
    AWS Training in Bangalore cost| Aws training in Bangalore Besant Technologies

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.